Hot water cleaning of carpet or cleaning with shampoo can be an effective way of cleaning a rug (Oahu rug cleaner twitter). However, they may not be the most efficient choice if your primary concern is drying time. Hot water cleaning and shampoo cleaning will consume the largest amount of water resulting into long drying time that can be an inconvenience. Especially in Oahu, the season could be dry, but rainy season will make it very hard for carpet to dry. When you need a method that will give you a short and convenient dying time, consider applying dry cleaning. You can clean using this approach in the night and be sure it will be dry and ready by morning. Here is a link to professional carpet cleaner yelp page for Oahu. For additional info on specifics of different methods, here is a wiki to carpet cleaning.
There are times when your carpet has gotten heavily soiled; you may need to apply manual spotting pre-treatment. The characteristics of the spotting pretreatment will be determined by the nature of the stain that you are dealing with. You may need to determine if the soil you are dealing with is oil or water soluble to decide what pretreatment to apply. Sometimes the carpet may be soiled by heavy traffic and in such cases, you need traffic-lane cleaners.
Advantages of dry cleaning
- Dry cleaning your carpet offers you the advantage of immediate use. It is appropriate for business premises since it does not consume a lot of time in cleaning and drying.
- If properly done, it permanently gets rid of stains and soils, during the cleaning the stains are repeatedly agitated till they are completely removed.
- Because of the short drying time, it cannot develop molds allowing it to retain its beauty. Dry cleaning your rug eliminates the need to air it out to dry and, this means that the ultraviolet rays will not discolor it.
- Business areas that experience high traffic require regular cleaning, wet cleaning may make the carpets you use lose their texture and begin wrinkling. Dry cleaning leaves your carpet without wrinkles despite the regular cleanings that you do.
- Dry carpet cleaning does not involve the use of shampoos which act by attracting dust. It is hard to rinse all the shampoo when cleaning is complete therefore your carpet is likely to look dirty very fast.
- Dry cleaning your carpet gets rid of the dirt and dust on it improving the health of the people who use it.
The texture and color of your carpet determine their beauty, and dry cleaning can help you to retain that. Dry cleaning your carpet may seem so simple. However, it should by a professional. Your carpet needs to be inspected by a professional before you decide on the method of cleaning. Improper choice of cleaning preconditioner may not give you the best results and it could potentially ruin the carpet. It is better to hire a trained carpet cleaning Oahu professionals to make sure that your carpets last long.